Friday, August 3, 2007

SIXTH MEETING
Challenge Yourself
1. For one week, challenge yourself to:
a. Get high score in a quiz or seatwork,
b. To recite in class at least once in any courses;
c. To submit a quality assignment or requirement

a. What challenge did you take?
- to recite in class at least once in any course
b. Were you able to beat the challenge? How do you feel about it?
- I did it. but I'm still not happy,although I'm reciting in our course I'm not yet sattisfied. I don't know why I'm feeling like this, maybe because I know that I didn't do my best in doing this challenge.
c. What have you realized/learned from your experience?
-I just realized that even you did a challenge or a task if you didn't do your best for it you still not feel satisfied.So I learned that in everything I do I guess I must do it with my best so that I will be satisfied.

No comments:

MySpace Layouts

Myspace Layouts at Pimp-My-Profile.com / Nature fairy