Wednesday, August 15, 2007

8th mEeTiNg.>>

Challenge yourselfChoose a challenge:

-Tell the truth

a. What challenge did you take?

I challenged myself to admit my mistake

b. Were you able to do the challenge? How do you feel about it?

I always say that I am the kind of person who is willing to accept and admit my mistakes, but sometimes it is really hard to do. There were Times that I think I'm the one who is right , even it is me who did wrong. When this happened I really tried to think if who is really right and if I realized that it is really me who did wrong I tried to convince my self about this and say sorry to tha person whom I hurted.

c. What have you realized/learned from your experience?
It's not bad to commit mistakes as long as your ready to admit and accept it, and learned lesson from these.

No comments:

MySpace Layouts

Myspace Layouts at Pimp-My-Profile.com / Nature fairy