Friday, August 3, 2007

FORTH MEETING
1. Looking back at the list of your positive characteristics and qualities, what do you feel and realize about it?
- I just realized that I have many positive characteristics that can help me to become a better person , I'm happy but not so contented about it. I know that there are still things that I have to do and improve.
2. The Golden Rule says, "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
a. Given the following situations, how would you like to be treated by your teachers and schoolmates
:- when you have given wrong answers to the questions during recitation
-I want people around me to be good to me. I'm the kind of person who is willing to admit mistakes and accept correction, I just want people around me to do it in a nice way because I really hate being embarassed in front of others, I really lost my self esteem everytime this happened.
;- when you are expressing your opinion during class or group discussion
- I want them to respect and accept my opinion if I'm really have the point.
;- when you are giving suggestions during group work or presentation
- I want them to be open minded and try to accept my suggestions.
;- when you commit mistake
- they can say it to me in a nice way and I'll assure them that I'll be open minded in accepting my mistakes.
;- when you don't like doing what they ask you to do
- I'll be frank in saying them that I can't do it, and if they will still pushed me to do it I will tell them that I can't assure them that everything will be alright.
;- when they want to give you comments or suggestions?
- I just want them to be honest in giving their comments or suggestions to me.
b. Considering the given ideas on how to treat others with restpect what can you commit to yourself in terms of dealing with the MCL commmunity: teachers, students, employees, security, maintenance/janitors and canteen personnel?
- I will really try my best to treat others nicely.I know that respecting others is another great thing that I can do, that's why I will really try my best not to disrespect others . I know that it will be hard for me to please everyone but still i really try hard.I know that if I want people to treat me with respect I should also do the same to them.

No comments:

MySpace Layouts

Myspace Layouts at Pimp-My-Profile.com / Nature fairy