Wednesday, August 15, 2007

...sEvEnTh mEetInG,,,

Self -evaluationReview the results of your personal health assessment and write your realizations and plans about your health in your journal.
The results of my personal health assestment shows that my physical health is not that good. So I realized that I need to be more careful with my health to avoid health problems, though I know that its not that easy.
When it comes to my sipiritual health I discovered that I don't have any problem, well because I know that I have strong believe on Him, and even though sometimes I forgot to read my bible I know that my faith on Him is still there.Im just happy to know that even though my physical health is poor, My spiritual health is doing good. I guess this is the more important than any other thing.






No comments:

MySpace Layouts

Myspace Layouts at Pimp-My-Profile.com / Nature fairy