Monday, July 9, 2007

SECOND MEETING

1.How was your first week of stay at MCL?how do you feel about your teachers and classmates?How do you find your courses?What sort of adjustment you still have to meet in terms of your academics,emotions and social involvement?
-Well I guess That I do have the same feelings with my classmates regarding our first week in MCL.First I really felt excited because atlast I'm now college and excited to meet new friends. actually i'm also nervous because its really a new environment for me it also diffucult for me because i have to build new "pakikisama"to my new friends I really hate offending people but i know that i can't avoid this because like what they said "you can't please everybody",also I am afraid because I know that college is far different in highschool.I know that I really have to be serious in my studies and give effort to get high grades.
I found my classmates and teachers approchable.I'm really happy because most of my classmates as well as my teachers are friendly.Teachers here in Malayan are awesome,they are really professionals.They teaches well.They made our courses interisting and they really doing their best to help us understand our courses,
There are lots of adjustment that I know I have to do here in college,like i really have to be more serious and responsible in my studies.

2.How would you like your first year in college be?What specifically you have to do to achieve these desires?
I really like my first year in college to be meaningful and enjoyable,I guess to achieve these I have to study well and try to participate in school activities.

No comments:

MySpace Layouts

Myspace Layouts at Pimp-My-Profile.com / Nature fairy